Find Your Fit
Find Your Fit controls the ways your personal data is collected and the purposes for which your personal data is used (for the purposes of the GDPR 2018).
Find Your Fit may collect and process the following categories of information about you:
• Contact details (telephone numbers, email address, postal address)
• Financial information (credit/debit card details, although we do not retain complete payment card information)
• Your posts and messages on digital platforms/social media
• Your feedback and communication you exchange with us (eg emails, letters, calls, or logs of face to face interactions
• Your bookings/usage
This personal information is collected when you register with Find Your Fit, book a class, or use the website. We may need to contact you by email, phone, and/or SMS/What's App for administrative, customer service or operational reasons for example a class cancellation or booking issue.
- Find Your Fit is committed to taking appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unauthorised or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage to personal data.
Questions? Please send an email to email@example.com